Wednesday, September 28, 2005

DD and supervision

Okay so Drunk Dialer (DD)does need to be supervised when she is well, DRUNK. She calls random people. Once she even called her boss from a bar. She has been know to grab boobs, which I still don't think comes from living with lesbians. She has brought home strangers and stuck things in his naughty places. BTW he had some funky spunk...I had to light a candle.

But over all I can't complain because she needs supervision, so do I. To top it off we found out this year that we can't supervise each other. Yeah, we figured that out when I broke my foot dancing (I was trying to flat-foot or clog...think riverdance kinda) with her in the background shouting "STOMP HARDER", and then she proceeded to call me a wimp when I stopped dancing (due to the broke foot). This all resulted in us having to be separated for the rest of the night.

And yes my parents are nudist and I do go and visit them at thier park. I will be in my second Mystery Dinner next weekend. Yes we do wear clothes for this, actually we dress up in character. No I usually don't go nudy myself, not that I never will...just not there yet.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

Yes, I broke my foot...it sucked. 12 weeks in a walking cast.

3:14 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

When was that? WHERE WAS I? HOW COME NO ONE TELLS ME THESE THINGS?
Did you have to go to Hospital? Did Drunk Dialer drive?
Huh. Learn something everyday, you do.

3:45 PM  
Blogger *Monica said...

And yet again, I know you people. Or something.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs