Saturday, October 01, 2005

And it begins

Well, here it is we have reached hell week in the fishbowl. It is PMS time here. Yesterday, I almost cried twice at work...for no real reason. I call these PMS panic attacks. The main distinction between this and a real panic attack is that PMS panic attacks are usually over something that would not bother you and is accompnied by bloating and pimples. You know the kind when you are so pissed off (which doesn't have to have a real cause) and then someone (or something) speaks to you (or gets in your way), and then the next thing you know you are on the floor in the fetal position crying. Yeah...those.

So let it begin. I am the leader here in our little house and my little freak-out signals the beginning of a week-and-a-half of sheer terror. If there is a fight brewing, it will erupt during this time. Tears and Chocolate, that is what it is, tears and chocolate.

Today, I got up late, ate a sandwich (chicken, it was really good) then started watching "Steel Magnolias". Then a Dairy Queen commercial came on. Blizzards rock! So, I made a command decision that Ze and I would go. But then we thought about something. We can get to Steak and Shake quicker. So off we went for Milkshakes (double chocolate chip) and onion rings, which frankly aren't the best onion rings but get the job done. We have dinner with friends tonight. The fishbowl is going on a field-trip.

What kind of gorging and fights may ensue over the next week? Who can say?

4 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

Oh, God. You're bringing that insanity over to my HOUSE???
Jeezus. I'm not prepared for this.
And where the hell is DD?
Sounds like, once again, Shinola, you're the leader of the pack. Hey, when you guys post, you should definitley say:
SHINOLA says: or DD says or ZE says. That way, we can differentiate. Well, I will say this: your posts are much more coherent than DD's, simply because you type at the same speed that you think. I think DD's fingers are like...thirty minutes behind her brain. Bless her heart.

2:24 PM  
Blogger *Monica said...

Dang, and nobody invited me...sigh

I am avoiding anymore housework at all costs. So, driving 19 hours sounded good for a second there.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sleep Goblin said...

Fritz, it does clarify, at the bottom near the timestamp!

Good luck with those three :)

8:47 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

DD: Shut up, you hooker.
Monica: Girlfriend, you are invited ANYTIME you want to come down.
Sleep Goblin: I know. I'm an idiot. I realized that when Shinola told me. Duh.
Yeah, these guys are hopeless.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs