Monday, October 03, 2005

A Quick Note on Hell Week

Work is extra stressful so I'm extra moody. I cried forever at a movie the other night and DD had to make a midnight Hershey run. One giant bar of chocolate which I consumed in a night. It was one of the great big ones, and I was getting pissed off cause I was wondering who ate it when I came to the realization that I had been alone in the back room and ate my chocolate my damn self and could not blame it on DD and Shinola who wished nothing more than to leave me alone. After that realization I was calm and considerate -the chocolate finally took effect. However, today I have run out of chocolate, my job sucks and is super stressful, I wish I had a punching bag, or one big soundproof room in which I could scream for an hour. In the meantime I'll see if DD will make a run for me, providing I ante up for her and Shinola a little something also...I'm sure I can do that...While they are away I think I'll get a pillow and punch it till it's fluffy. This should alleviate the lack of punching bag issue, as well as make the living room look nice by fluffiness the pillows. This, I know, will make DD happy..

2 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

DEFINITELY go for the pillows. Or a long, fast paced walk. This walk can be hieghtened by constant angry muttering to oneself. This gets a message across to anyone else walking who wants to make 'friendly, neighborly chat'. The message is: "I'm crazy and will bite you if you come near." The issue with chocolate is an understandable one. Maybe eat the chocolate as you walk, letting some of the melted gooeyness run down your chin for added effect.
I heart you.

4:29 AM  
Blogger *Monica said...

yes, the muttering angry walk is awesome.....even better, just do the block right in front of your house....pacing to further discourage chatty neighbors.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs