Tuesday, February 21, 2006

6th Day No Smoking

Today is the 6th day that I (and Ze Queen) have not smoked. I feel good today. The headache is gone. My Doctor put me on Wellbutrin to help with the withdrawl. The fishbowl has become completely smoke free!

I am excited because DD comes back today from the great white north. Why anyone would willingly go to Wisconsin in February is beyond me. I pick her up at 9pm (yuk) at the airport. She was smart enough to get the hell out of the house during our first few days of withdrawl. Tomorrow is her birthday. I don't know what to get her...maybe a clean house?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs