Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Back in action

Well now that we have finished Jeanniepolooza and Thanksgiving we can all get back to the important things in life, like blogging. I feel bad, cause it has been a while and I wanted to apologize. I have been busy.

So let's see what has happened:
1. Jeannie turned 26! The fishbowl devoted a week and a half to festivities. We saw the new Harry Potter in the I-max, and then went to Dave and Busters (huge bar/restaurant with tons of video games and a really good bar, or at least good drinks.)
2. We hosted my family for Thanksgiving for the second time. There were no NEGATIVE comments by my mom, which was a miracle unto itself. It went so well. We had my parents, brother and his girlfriend, her parents, and of course the fishbowl was all in attendance so it was about 9 total. I cooked from 1pm Wed till we served at about 7:30 pm Thursday night.
3. I slept almost all day on Friday following Thanksgiving.
4. I have blown 2 hardrives at work in the past week and a half.
5. My wrist has been upgraded from Tendonitis to Carpeltunnel. Part of the reason for my decreased blogging :(

That is about it here in the bowl. We should all be posting more though now.

2 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

Maybe it isn't just typing.

Maybe it's cooking.

Or driving.

Or tennis.

Maybe it's too much lesbian music
yes, yes. far too much

6:05 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

Funny you should say that, the years of playing lesbo acoustic guitar in order to snare the ladies did not help my current condition, so yes lesbian music is a factor.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs