Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sorry it took so long

So this is me and Ze Queen. Don't I look good in a suit? I look like my little brother more than anything else. I was origanally going to be a Masher, but did not want to have to explain it to everyone so I just said I was in drag.

Bonus points for anyone who knows what a Masher is...Fritz you can't play...you read the book too.












This is a view from the garage, we don't smoke in the house so most of the party was out there




You can't see them but our friends Deb and Season had awesome pirate costumes.





This is DD with some of our friend Sammy (tall one in the middle). Pirate was a very popular cosutme this year















This is me and DD in the kitchen, she was checking out my package
















Dancing in the gargage.

3 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

I came back just at the right moment. PICTURES!!! I love all those costumes, as mine was kinda lame. sigh. I totally should have been there.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

As a matter of fact she did bend over and show her undies once or twice. Nothing new though. There have been years where by the end of the night she didn't have a skirt at all.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

Monica, glad you are back to see them. I tried to pic some of the better ones.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs