Saturday, February 11, 2006

One foot with ketchup please.

So, the other night we were all sitting down for a nice dinner. We sat there, enjoying Yankee fried chicken, which taste good actually but should never be called fried chicken, when I decided to make a total ass of myself. Felling the need to bitch about something, didn't really matter what, I chose a topic. I chose wrong.

I decided to bring up the fact that I had been the only one posting on the blog, all be it sparsely. First mistake. DD asked politely, did you check it today? I said yes in an indignant tone, that was my second mistake. Both Ze and DD roar with laughter, it was the day that DD had posted about her talented friend and deer piss. Not only did she post, but also added a link. I could not fight that. I was unprepared.

I'll have that foot with ketchup please.

1 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

too, too cute.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs