Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy birthday DD

DD is home!!! Back from the great white north in time to celebrate her birthday in style at the fishbowl. She confirmed for us that Wisconsin is really cold and has a lot of snow. Wow, I am so glad I live here. It was 60 degrees colder there than it was here.

I think we have decided have her 30th (really 32) birthday since we still have all the 30 decor from my bday (when I really turned 28 as my mom kept reminding everyone). It makes since that we both just split the difference.

Happy Birthday sweetie darling! You know you are my best friend sweetie.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

split the difference?
Bitch.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs