Friday, February 24, 2006

So we made it a week, and now the sun has come out.

So we have made it through the week without smoking. The Bowl is now a non-smoking environment. I have to tell ya'll, it has been the roughest thing I have ever done. To all the little 16/17/18 year olds out there: DO NOT SMOKE, it is expensive and is a bitch to quit. I think that I am over the worst of it now. This morning it felt like the black cloud lifted and I feel normal again.

Today, the sun came out and the temperature is supposed to be in the mid-60's. It is weird the weather seems to coincide with my improved mood. Hopefully the rest of the fishbowl is feeling the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger FRITZ said...

....um....scottish dude=assholee-o.

fuck that bullshit.

Good job quitting (you losers).

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs