Monday, October 10, 2005

If you are going to make this a lifestyle...

Okay so yes I was plastered at the dip. I was sooooo drunk that I don't remember much after about 10pm. I don't know how much I drank or what I did, though DD and Ze Queen have been more than happy to fill in the blanks. Apparently, I was the life of the party.

The next day I was soo sick I had to get a shot of antinausa medicine because I could not stop getting sick. Then I was told by the nurse, "If you are planning on making this a lifestyle, you should ask your doctor about a script for some phenagren supositories." Wow, I have not been so drunk and hung over since college. This is definately not the lifestyle for me. I am not a good drunk...I require supervision as much as (if not more than) DD.

4 Comments:

Blogger *Monica said...

Dang.

I once kicked the underside of a hotel bed while drunk, gashing my ankle open to the bone. I remember throwing my foot on the registration nurses desk and demanding a band-aid. I got 7 stiches instead.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

That is funny, see DD I am not the only one.

4:50 AM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

If you say 'soooo' one more time, I shall leave you in an unmitigated state of permanent insobriety that you'll be getting welfare checks from meth moms.

That said, I sure hope your stomach and head are feeling better.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Shinola said...

Yep, I am feeling much better now, thanks Fritz

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs