Friday, April 07, 2006

Fun in the fishbowl


We are all about fun here at the bowl. I believe that work is for work and home is for fun. If you are not having fun, really what is the point? I have found that even the most mundane task can be made much better if you have good friends to laugh with while you are doing it. Which I guess is how we get anything done around here.

That is of course unless Lacy Panties just takes over and does it. Poor thing, she has been jobless for the longest period of time since she was 16. Our house has never been so clean, it is insane. Even the yard looks nice. I am not complaining.

If you read the spinster page you know that DD is a dirty dirty girl. She has nothing to say about me talking on the internet now. Who's trolling for whores now!

So finally I have to say after a month of being single, I have decided that it really sucks. It doesn't help that half of the bar thinks DD and I are dating, and those who don't think I am a "piranha." Thanks DD, but NOT HELPING! Even if there is someone worth pickin' up, and the pickin's are usually slim, DD tells them I am some kind of a predator. It's like college all over again, when all my friends would warn the girls I was dating.

Now do I seem that horrible to you?

Okay, so maybe I do believe that there is absolutely nothing wrong with having friends with benefits. I don't think that makes me a predator, or a "piranha" as DD would say, but just aware of my own needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs