Sunday, October 23, 2005

Because you asked...


So here are a few of the pictures from my baby dyke phase. These are all from college and are from '98/'99.

This is me, outside the Statesboro Mellow Mushroom holding a puppy called "the paperwork" we had just snuck into the restaurant for dinner. He was so small we didn't want to leave him outside.

Check the tye-dye and the leather vest. Plus the old Earth Jam '94 hat with the frieghed edges.

This is me outside the Rotunda at GSU, I was what they called a Rotunda Rat, meaning part of an assortment of freaks and hippies that sat out there smoking cigarettes and skipping class.

This is me out somewhere. It is a really bad picture. I stole it from my friend's scrap book.

I personally like the sweater vest. I had several in a variety of colors and textures. They worked with white tee shirts, oxfords, long sleeved tee shirts, or just by themselves.

I am still lookin' for some pics in flannel and polo's. I was actually bigger then. My freshman 15, turned into the sophomore 30, then finally became the junimore (still technically a sophomore, but it was my third year) 50. This was also when I was trying to grow out my hair. I always wanted cute short hair, but it never worked for me. Remember...It's never a mullet - when it's you.

So you see, I am much better off with guidance.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shinola said...

No I was very aware, I was constantly told too. I can't see you being that bad though, didn't you live with DD? She wouldn have allowed that level of bad fashion.

5:46 AM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Again, I don't know if 'bad' is the appropriate term. I think 'transitional' is more accurate.

By the way, your supervision needs are quaint compared to the Stinky Towel Boy. Thanks for visiting my Bloggy-Poo. (New annoying name for it).

8:23 AM  
Blogger Shinola said...

You had to ask what the PGA was, points are stripped!

No problem Fritz, it was really funny! I remember that so well. God he did really stink and his dog was annoying and stinky

8:46 AM  
Blogger Shinola said...

DD, you do write how you speak, however, you still have no points!
You are going to have to do something pretty Sapphic in order to get them back. There needs to be some girl-on-girl action. Don't believe me...ask Ze Queen.

12:44 PM  
Blogger *Monica said...

I totally heart you for posting pictures and it is spooky as you look like my "one girlfriend".

I need a hot bath and some alone time.

2:41 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

uh, WHAT THE FUCK IS PGA?

I thought it was a golf league, or something.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Shinola said...

It is golf, and I was wrong before it is the LPGA, not the WPGA. I don't play but my dad wants me to. You are right Bonnie some of them are hot.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs