Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The position has been filled/Hello DIP

For all those interested in the previous help wanted post, I am happy to say that the position has been filled. I will be taking my new GF, therefore guaranteeing that I will get laid afterward (that is unless I get too hammered or do something really stupid.)

See how everything works out.

Also as a side note to our friends at the Dip, WE MISS YOU, and the fishbowl is trying to plan a trip up, but with Ze Queen gone it is hard to find pet sitters. Trying to get one lined up now, but I don't want to jinx it. Plus, I would like for my new girl to meet Mom and Dad clothed first, call me crazy. The Dillards can be a little intimidating, and I don't want to add to that. Don't worry, I will bring her up soon so everyone can meet her. We talk about ya'll constantly and I think she is getting curious too. Besides, what is more fun than naked swimming?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs