Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Help Wanted, Apply With in

Okay so, I was talking to a friend about my upcoming 10 year high school reunion when it hit me. Now, I don't have a date! Oh my God! What am I going to do?

Meeting women is harder than you would think. I am finding it so much harder than it was college. But well, that was college,and there were a lot of girls just starting to figure out their sexuality, and even some who were just sluts. I played my part well. That is kinda how I met Ze Queen.

Lately, I have been making a real effort to go out, and to go out where there will be lesbians. I go to the bars, and bbq's with the rugby girls. It is nice to get out, but it is hard sometimes, because most bars down here do the "fish fry" (lesbian night) on Thursday nights. Thursdays are my early day, so I am running on empty by the time I leave. But, I go. I had been going to Hoedowns in Midtown, but this Thursday is Le Buzz, I have not been on Dyke night, so it should be fun. I hope it brings out more women, 'cause pickin's are usually slim at Le Buzz. That bar was better married.

I have also been talking to a few girls online, here and there, but let's face it...it is online. There have been a few really interesting girls. The problem is that these things cost money. To say more than hi, wink or woo, it cost on average $30/month. I do like OkCupid.com...it's free. Mainly for the test because I am a test junky.

But the problem still remains. Who the hell am I going to take to my 10 year reunion? Wanted:

SGWF ISO SBi/GF for a date for July 22nd, 2006. Must be smart, funny, and attractive, be able to dance and impress large numbers of strangers. Wanting to sleep with me afterwards a plus, not a must. Smoking/Drinking Ok. Please respond by May 15th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shinola said...

DD you know I love you, but come on! Everyone already thinks we are together, do we need to perpetuate it?

5:05 AM  
Blogger Chad Ryan said...

Don't use pine! Ouch

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from shanleedill. Make your own badge here.
free hit counters
Columbia House DVDs